||1 ml (100 μg/ml) 0.2 μm filtered protein G purified antibody solution in PBS, containing 0.02% sodium azide and 0.1% bovine serum albumin.
||FC: the fixation step was performed with 2% formaldehyde in PBS and the permeabilization step with 0.5% saponin in PBS.
IA: the antibody can be used as capture antibody.
||Dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.
||recombinant human type-1 arginase
||Pig - Yes, Rat - Yes
||Toll-Like receptor 2, CD282, TLR2
Gene name: TLR2
||1. Ikemoto, M et al; A useful ELISA system for human liver-type arginase, and its utility in diagnosis of liver diseases. Clin Biochem 2001, 34: 455
2. Kropf, P et al; Arginase activity mediates reversible T cell hyporesponsiveness in human pregnancy, Eur J Immunol 2007, 37:935
3. Luckner-Minden, C et al; Human eosinophil granulocytes do not express the enzyme arginase, JLB 2010, 87:1125
4. Sim, S et al; Influence of chemotherapy on nitric oxide synthase, indole-amine-2,3-dioxygenase and CD124 expression in granulocytes and monocytes of non-small cell lung cancer, Cancer Science 2011, 103: 155
5. Abebe, T et al; Local Increase of Arginase Activity in Lesions of Patients with Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in Ethiopia, PlosOne 2012, 6:e1684
6. Abebe, T et al; Arginase Activity - A Marker of Disease Status in Patients with Visceral Leishmaniasis in Ethiopia, PlosOne 2013, 7: e2134
7. Takele, Y et al; Arginase Activity in the Blood of Patients with Visceral Leishmaniasis and HIV Infection, PlosOne 2013, 7:e1977
|Storage and stability
||Product should be stored at 4°C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
||For research use only. Not for use in or on humans or animals or for diagnostics. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all local/state and Federal rules in the use of this product. Hycult Biotech is not responsible for any patent infringements that might result with the use of or derivation of this product.
||Autoimmunity, Tumor immunology