Description: H-FABP, Human, mAb 66E2, immuno assay antibody
|Product type||Monoclonal antibodies|
|Formulation||0.5 mg of 0.2 μm protein G purified antibody solution in PBS (exact concentration is indicated on the label).|
|Application||F, IA, IP, W|
|Application Notes||IP: Biotinylated 66E2 was immobilized on streptavidin beads and added to serum to immunoprecipitate H-FABP (Ref.5).
W: Reduced sample treatment. The band size is ~15 kDa (Ref.4). 1μg/ml was used (Ref.6).
F: Permeabilization was done in cold acetone with 0.5% hydrogen peroxidase for 10 min, after drying and washing, antibodies were incubated for 30 minutes.
|Use||Dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.|
|Immunogen||Purified human H-FABP|
|Cross reactivity||Mouse - Yes, Rat - Yes, Swine - Yes|
|Alias||Heart-type fatty acid-binding protein, Fatty acid-binding protein 3, FABP3, Muscle fatty acid-binding protein, Mammary-derived growth inhibitor
Gene name: FABP3, FABP11, MDGI
|Positive Control||Heart cells, or recombinant H-FABP|
|Negative Control||Tonsil tissue|
|References||1. Roos, W et al; Monoclonal antibodies to human heart fatty acid-binding protein. J Immunol Meth 1995, 183: 149
2. Guillaume, E et al; A potential cerebrospinal fluid and plasmatic marker for the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Proteomics 2003, 3: 1495
3. Zimmermann-Ivol, C et al; Fatty acid binding protein as a serum marker for the early diagnosis of stroke. Mol Cell Proteomics 2004, 3: 66
4. Pelsers, M et al; Brain- and heart-type fatty acid-binding proteins in the brain: tissue distribution and clinical utility. Clin Chem 2004, 50: 1568
5. Zhen, E et al; Quantification of heart fatty acid binding protein as a biomarker for drug-induced cardiac and musculoskeletal necroses. Proteomics Clin Appl 2007, 1: 661
6. Tolle, A et al; Fatty acid binding proteins (FABPs) in prostate, bladder and kidney cancer cell lines and the use of IL-FABP as survival predictor in patients with renal cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer 2011, 11:302
|Storage and stability||Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.|
|Precautions||For research use only. Not for use in or on humans or animals or for diagnostics. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all local/state and federal rules in the use of this product. Hycult Biotech is not responsible for any patent infringements that might result with the use or derivation of this product.|
|Disease||Cardiology and metabolism, Neurological disorders|