Feb 8, 2013 8:25:40 AM
Have a look at our latest Hycult Scope!
The Hycult Scope is the scientific newsletter of Hycult Biotech. Hycult Biotech has a new Hycult Scope available: " Highlights in Complement Research" .To have a look at our latest edition, please click on the picture below.
Feb 7, 2013 7:32:00 AM
Antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) are one of the important mediators of innate immunity. Increasing knowledge about AMPs reveal that AMPs play various roles in immune response.Read More
Dec 5, 2012 8:33:56 AM
New publication with Human MPO ELISA, cat# HK324 by J. Morris, PhD, Infectious Diseases and Immunopathogenesis Research Group, School of Veterinary and Biomedical Science, James Cook University.Read More
Nov 28, 2012 6:34:19 AM
Now available: Mouse SAP ELISA!
- Determination of mouse SAP in plasma and serum samples.
- Working time of 3½ hours.
- Minimum concentration which can be measured is 0.4 ng/ml.
- Measurable concentration range of 0.4 to 100 ng/ml.
- Working volume of 100 µl/well.
Mouse SAP has shown to be a reliable marker of the acute phase......Read More
Oct 31, 2012 6:29:19 AM
Available again! Mouse IFN-beta recombinant protein. (Cat. # HC1050-01).
- Concentration of at least 50000 units.
- Lyophilized in sodium phosphate buffer, pH 7.0, 100 µg/ml mouse albumin and 0.01%/ml gelatin .
Three types of interferons have been described: interferon-alpha (IFN-alpha), interferon-beta (IFN-beta), and interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma)....Read More