Human MASP-1/C1-INH Complex ELISA is a ready-to-use solid-phase enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on the sandwich principle with a working time of 1 hour and 45 minutes.Read more
Investigate and unravel early complement activation in complement-mediated diseases
Complement-mediated inflammation is linked to a wide variety of diseases. In some cases, it is important to intervene as early as possible in this process as it has direct clinical implications. Currently C1-INH administration in its natural or recombinant form is an approved treatment for hereditary angioedema (HAE).
C1-INH or other early complement inhibitors are investigated for better targeted therapies in pending clinical studies. Hence the C1-INH complexes can be used as an indirect marker for ongoing classical or lectin pathway activation.
Why looking at C1-INH and its complexes?
C1-INH administration is an approved common treatment for hereditary angioedema (HAE) and in clinical trials for:
– Covid-19 infections
– Prevention of rejection in kidney transplantation
– Traumatic brain injury and acute ischemic stroke
– Endotoxemia, sepsis, inflammation and multiple organ failure
– Application in end stage renal disease and chronic kidney disease
The key advantages:
– Ready-to-use ELISA’s with a working time of 1 hour and 45 minutes
– Acute and reliable quantification of MASP-1/C1-INH complex
– Uses EDTA-plasma as input sample. No need for complement-preserved serum to assess early lectin pathway activation
– First on the market available ELISA assay to measure early classical and early lectin pathway activation
You may be interested in…
C1-INH, Human, ELISAProduct typeAssays
MASP-2, Human, ELISA kitProduct typeAssays
Calculate your ELISA data easily
With the ELISA calculator you can easily calculate ELISA data. Assayfit Pro helps to perform curve fitting. The calculator generates advanced reports, fit graph, fit parameters and goodness of fit are shown.
We are glad to support you!
Our technical support team of qualified scientists is more than willing to assist.