Home \ Antibodies \ Coagulation Factor V, Human, clone 3B1
Catalog # HM2360

Coagulation Factor V, Human, clone 3B1

Monoclonal antibody 3B1 recognizes human coagulation factor V (FV; proaccelerin).

Read more
Please choose the quantity of items you wish to add to your cart…
Find distributor

Monoclonal antibody 3B1 recognizes human coagulation factor V (FV; proaccelerin). The coagulation pathway is formed by sequential enzymatic activation of serine proteases leading to the generation of thrombin. Regulation of this pathway is essential in order to prevent bleeding and unnecessary clotting. FV is an essential clotting factor with little or no intrinsic procoagulant activity until the conversion to FVa through proteolysis by thrombin or activated factor X. About 80% of blood FV is derived from the liver, the remaining 20% is stored in platelet α-granules. This is released after platelet activation. FV is a large plasma glycoprotein of ca 330KD. After cleavage into FVa a heavy and light chain is generated which is held together by calcium ions. FV contains many posttranslational modifications, which are important for the procoagulant and anticoagulant function of FV and FVa. Defects in FV may lead to hemorrhagic or thrombotic phenotypes. Most well-known is FV-Leiden mutation, in which AA R506 has been mutated to Gln. Due to this mutation FVa activity is downregulated by activated protein C.

Application
Immuno assays, Immuno precipitation

Application Notes
Dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.
IA: the antibody can be used as capture antibody.
W: A non-reduced and/or reduced sample treatment and SDS-Page was used. The band size is 110 kDa.

Product type
Monoclonal antibodies
Amount
100 µg, 20 µg
Formulation
0.2 ml (100 µg/ml) 0.2 µm filtered protein G purified antibody solution in PBS, containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
Immunogen
Purified human Coagulation Factor V
Isotype
Mouse IgG2a
Species
Human
Alias
Activated protein C cofactor, Proaccelerin, labile factor
Storage and stability
Product should be stored at 4°C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for at least one year.
Precautions
For research use only. Not for use in or on humans or animals or for diagnostics. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all local/state and federal rules in the use of this product. Hycult Biotech is not responsible for any patent infringements that might result from the use or derivation of this product.
CoA-TDS HM2300-HM2400
HM2360
70 kb
Safety Data Sheet

Calculate your ELISA data easily

With the ELISA calculator you can easily calculate ELISA data. Assayfit Pro helps to perform curve fitting. The calculator generates advanced reports, fit graph, fit parameters and goodness of fit are shown.

Contact us