Hycult Biotech has developed a new ELISA kit (cat.# HK2002) for detection of intact mouse C3 and that does not react with C3 fragments. Together with our mouse C3b specific ELISA (cat.# HK216), you will be able to quantify specific C3 activation. The addition of these tools is highly relevant in mouse models of pharma companies investigating C3 inhibitors as therapeutics.
Why use our C3 ELISA kits?
- Ready-to-use ELISA kits with a working time of 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Uses serum and plasma as input sample
- Cross-reactivity: negative on mouse C3 activation fragments
Disease areas of interest
C3 and C3 activation products are involved in a number of diseases such as:
- PNH (Empaveli first approved anti-C3 therapeutic)
- Transplantation rejection
- Renal Ischemia-reperfusion Injury
- Kidney diseases (such as MPGN and C3G)
- Neurodegenerative diseases (such as ALS)
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (TMA)