Introducing a new blocking antibody targeting complement C5, now available for preclinical research! Complement C5 plays a crucial role in many disease processes, and this new antibody offers the option to mimic blocking of terminal complement pathway.
But that’s not all – we also have new antibodies to complement C7 and clusterin, two molecules associated with the formation of the TCC/MAC-complex. Whether you’re dealing with autoimmune disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, or other complex illnesses, these research tools offer insights and can aid in better treatment options
Why use our antibody?
The C5 monoclonal antibody, clone 10B6 is human specific and acts as an equivalent of Eculizumab
The unique inhibition activity
Very useful for pharma companies, biotech and academia
Disease areas of interest
C5 activation products are involved in a number of diseases and studies such as:
The potential of anti-C5 therapies
Research on kidney diseases (aHUS, Acute Kidney Injury, Lupus Nephritis, IgA Nephropathy)
Blood disorders (PNH, Thrombotic microangiopathies)
Eye-diseases (Macular Degeneration)
Autoimmunity and neurologic disorders (Myasthenia Gravis)
C5 human mAb 10B6 inhibits membrane attack complex formation as determined in human classical pathway.
- C5 human mAb 10B6 cat.# HM2414
- C7 human mAb HB2H cat.# HM2421
- C7 human mAb HB10G cat.# HM2425
- C7 human mAb HB10H cat.# HM2426
- Clusterin human mAb 2D5 cat.# HM2435
- Clusterin human mAb 4C7 cat.# HM2436
- TCC Human mAb aE11 cat. # HM2167
- C9 neo-antigen Human mAb WU13-15 cat. # HM2264
- CD59 Human mAb MEM-43 cat. # HM2120